Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids (PGE)
Product Name: ZTCC® PGE
Full Name: Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids
Product Type: Emulsifier, food grade
Color: Cream to light yellow
INS No.: 475
CAS No.: 79665-93-3
Features and Applications
- 1In frying margarine, the use of PGE can improve the stability of emulsion system.
- 2In puff pastry margarine, the addition of PGE can enhance the plasticity and to achieve a dry surface of margarine.
- 3In cake margarine, the fatty acylchain of the PGE can be associated with the fat crystals, therefore to increase the batter volume and to improve the stability of batter.
- 4In cakes or other baked products, the use of PGE can enhance the cake batter performance, can improve the crumb structure and increase the cake volume. And the shelf life of these products can be increased.
- 5In creams and toppings, the use of PGE can enhance the aeration property and foam stabilization.
- 6In fats, PGE can be used to enhance the stability of fats.
Packaging: Net weight: 25kg/Carton
Storage And Transportation
Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened original packaging under the storage conditions (from date of production).
Storage: Avoid sunlight, rain. Store in unbroken packaging at the cool, dry and well-ventilated place. The storage temperature should below 28 ℃ to minimise the agglomeration (the natural tendency).
Transportation: Keep safety of the packaging in the transportation.
US FDA 172.854 & E 475 & Local Food Regulations
Additional Safety Information
A Material Safety Data Sheet is available on request.