Decanoyl and Octanoyl Glycerides (ODO)
Product Name: ZTCC® ODO
Full Name: Decanoyl and Octanoyl Glycerides
Product Type: Emulsifier, food grade
CAS No.: 73398-61-5
Features and Applications
- 1It has excellent emulsibility, dissolubility, extensibility, lubricity and high temperature resistance. Its viscosity will remain almost the same after longtime cooking and frying and it is hard for oxidation.
- 2It is applied as the oil base of emulsified essence to prepare low-viscosity and high-stability milk eatable essence of W/O or O/W types.
- 3The emulsifier is applied in milk products, cold drink, soybean milk, solid drink and liquid drink.
- 4Combined with soybean lecithin, it can make the milk powder rapidly soluble in cold water.
- 5It is applied in gum base formulation of the chewing gum to improve its softness.
- 6It is applied in functional food to cure various fat metabolism disorder, reduce weight, dissolve cholesterol and calculus as well as cure diseases of blood vessel of brain.
Packaging:Net weight: 25kg OR 200kg / Plastic drum
Storage And Transportation
Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened original packaging under the storage conditions (from date of production).
Storage: Avoid sunlight, rain. Store in unbroken packaging at the cool, dry and well-ventilated place. The storage temperature should below 28 ℃ to minimise the agglomeration (the natural tendency).
Transportation: Keep safety of the packaging in the transportation.
Local Food Regulations
Additional Safety Information
A Material Safety Data Sheet is available on request.